- Chris Banescu “The Assault on American Business”
- Nina May “Obama Targets Boomers for Extermination”
- Ralph R. Reiland “Very Scary Redistribution via Obamacare”
- Betsy McCaughey “Obama advisers want to ration care”
- Lutherans to allow gay and lesbian clergy if they are in a commited relationship
- Congressman Franks is considering lawsuit over birth documents
- Pelosi “I can not pass bill…without a public option”
- 80 year old Mom Shoots at Police in Tennessee
- Sheriff Deputies take sexy picture of waitress
- Obama “Republican conspiracy out to kill health reform”
Tag Archives: Eric Cantor
A member of the House Republican leadership says he doesn’t think the $787 billion economic stimulus program the Obama administration pushed through Congress earlier this year has worked as advertised.
House GOP Whip Eric Cantor of Richmond said Tuesday that no one should be touting the benefits of stimulus — as Vice President Joe Biden has — at a time when national unemployment is at 9.4 percent.
Interviewed on CBS’s “The Early Show,” he said that when the administration pressed Congress to act immediately, it projected joblessness no higher than 8.5 percent. Cantor said at a job fair recently, some 3,200 people showed up in 90-degree weather and said people are still worried job security.