- Chris Banescu “The Assault on American Business”
- Nina May “Obama Targets Boomers for Extermination”
- Ralph R. Reiland “Very Scary Redistribution via Obamacare”
- Betsy McCaughey “Obama advisers want to ration care”
- Lutherans to allow gay and lesbian clergy if they are in a commited relationship
- Congressman Franks is considering lawsuit over birth documents
- Pelosi “I can not pass bill…without a public option”
- 80 year old Mom Shoots at Police in Tennessee
- Sheriff Deputies take sexy picture of waitress
- Obama “Republican conspiracy out to kill health reform”
Tag Archives: health
The actor from a popular UK public service announcement about how to avoid swine flu … has been diagnosed with swine flu.
In the advertisement (video above) from the U.K. Department of Health, actor David McCusker first sneezes the “wrong” way in an elevator, spraying mucus everywhere, then sneezes the “right” way — into a tissue, which he promptly throws away and washes his hands.
The campaign’s tagline: “Catch It, Bin It, Kill It.”
Except now, according to the Daily Mail, McCusker has been diagnosed with swine flu.
“It was a shock when I found out,” McCusker told the paper.
“I quarantined myself and I’ve been getting lots of [grief] from mates,” he said. “I was supposed to ‘Catch It, Bin It, Kill It’ but instead I’ve been shivering, shaking and spreading it.”
About 36 people have died from the Swine Flu Virus in the UK.